Existing Sewer User Rates
- Residential User Rate - $52.50 per month per EDU (equivalent Dwelling Unit)
- Non-residential User rate - $52.50 per month per EDU (equivalent Dwelling Unit)
- 1 EDU equals 217 gallons per day
$500.00 For the construction of the stub and the inspection of the same from the Authority’s main sewer to the property line or curb stop.
Effective February 1, 2016, new tapping fees are as follows: for each existing improved residential property, the amount of the tapping fee is $3,650 and for each additional improved property, the amount of the fee shall be equal to the product of the number of equivalent dwelling units times $3,650. For each nonresidential improved property, the amount shall be determined on the basis of one EDU for each 217 gallons per day. Usage based on water consumption.
Special Purpose Fees
$1,000 per EDU special purpose fee to be collected for connections in the Lumber Street and Burd Run Interceptors.
Reimbursement fees are collected and remitted to developers who participated in the financing and construction of the sewer line in certain areas of the Township. Most of the reimbursement fees are for connections whose flow is treated at the Southwest Treatment Plant in Derry Township. The rate per EDU varies between $162.00 per EDU and $368.00 per EDU.
- Inspection fee - $250.00 Previous lateral run from sewer system to edge of Township right-of-way has been installed by developer and previously inspected.
- Mobile Home re-inspection fee - $50.00
- Other re-inspection fee - $50.00 (sewer repair permit)